|MS Daily Announcements|
- Today is an A day, Friday, March 24th.
- Attention: 7th and 8th Graders interested in track: There will be an informational meeting for those interested in track and field. It will be a meeting for them to ask any questions they might be having. This will be held during Panther Time today, March 24th. If you have NOT been in any other sport this year, you will need to turn in a physical or alternate year card before you start practice. Practice starts on March 30th.
- Did you know the average man’s heart pumps almost 2,000 gallons of blood each day. That is how much water some fire departments’ tankers can hold. Friday 3/24 the following students will be going to Subway Carson Wright $112.50, Parker Wright $112.50, Addi Hines $120.00 , Michael St. Clair $64.00 and Carter Erickson $50.00. To date we have raised a total of $660.00.
- Next week's challenge: Anyone that donates any amount of money next week will get to come to the gym for some hoops during Panther Time on Thursday 3/30.
- 8th grade Students - next week we will be doing the Forward Exam. Good luck!
- Next Thursday, March 30th, is the last day of the quarter! Make sure you turn in any late assignments or complete any retakes in order to keep your grades up!
- Clothing Drive: Ellsworth High School will be hosting a student-led clothing drive, tomorrow March 25, 9am - 3pm in the high school’s gym at the back of the building. We are accepting new and gently used clothing that will be donated to Sharing and Caring Hands; a non-profit organization that helps the needy. Help make a contribution to others in need. Any questions or concerns can be emailed to Jeanna at email@example.com,nb
- You may have noticed a few posters around the middle school about the high school play.. Come see Prom Night Fright tonight, or Saturday night at the high school cafeteria for a good night of entertainment! The play starts at 7:30!
- Hunter Education Class
- I am offering a Hunter Education class starting on March 27, 2017 at 6:30 P.M.
- Class will be held at Prairie View School.
- Dates will be Mondays and Thursdays for 6 nights, 6:30-8:30.
- Cost is $10.00 and no pre registration.
- For questions, contact: Douglas Sjostrom 715-448-2517, firstname.lastname@example.org