|MS Daily Announcements|
- Today is an A day, Wednesday, April 26th.
- Hoops For Heart- We have currently raised $3,995.00 which is only $2005 from our goal. Let's make sure to bring in money this week. $5 dollar donation will get the students into the dodgeball game during Panther Time and a $100 donation will get them a ticket to play.
- 5th grade parents: The band sign-up night will be Monday, May 1 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the middle school band room. This is an open house - come with your son or daughter anytime within those three hours. There will be two music stores there for instrument rental. If you cannot make it or have any questions, please contact Ms. Benz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To 8th grade parents:
Dear parents of an 8th grade student,
On Mon. May 1, 2017, at 5:15pm during the 4th quarter parent/teacher conferences, the middle school counselors, Mrs. Kyllo and Mrs. Kvalheim, will be holding an informational parent meeting for 8th grade parents. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss careers, the transition from middle to high school, and high school information including service learning hours, classes, ways to earn college credit in high school, transcript, GPA, and class rank. This will last approximately 30 mins.
- ** If you attended or would still like to attend an individual conference with you son or daughter and one of the two counselors there is no need to be here. We will be covering the same information as you learned about in the individual conference. **
Contact Mrs. Kyllo for more info: email@example.com.
- Reminder: Get your Summer School registration turned in ASAP to be guaranteed the classes you would like. Forms are available in the office and on the district website. Registration is due by May 1st.
- Hey EMS students!!! Don’t forget to ask around for pledges for the Fun Run. Remember those pledge sheets are due Friday, May 5th. If you have raised some pledges and want to turn in your money and pledge sheet you can bring it right to the office. Last year we had about 230 students run. A lot wished they had. Let’s shoot for 300 participants this year!!