The Dome Ranch Leadership Program for Children, Youth and Adults
Day Service Programming for Disabled Children & Adults
W2332 Cty. Rd. G
Elmwood, WI 54740
Have A Heart Inc.
W10356 State Rd. 29
River Falls, WI 54022
Our programs include: weekend respite (child & adult), Home support (child & adult), Adult day program, and Adult family group home.
- Implementation of fitness and rehabilitation plan
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Bill paying
- 24-hour living assistance
- Up to 48-hour non-emergency family relief
- Observation and documentation of medical issues, behavior, personal care, and daily activities
- Therapeutic contact with nature and animals
- Hygiene (bathing, nails, hair, oral, PCW)
- Toileting and dressing
- Preparing special diets
- Grocery shopping
- Medication administration and reminders
- Mobility, positioning, transportation
- Daily living skill empowerment
- Recreational, educational, artistic activities
- Nonverbal communication
Public Health Hotlines
The Public Health hotlines provide information on services for pregnant women, children and families including children with special needs. Trained Information and Referral Specialists are available 24 hours a day to assist callers.
- Wisconsin First Step (800-642-7837 Voice/TTY)Wisconsin First Step is a statewide information and referral hotline dedicated to helping families and professional find resources for children and teens birth to 21 years with special needs. This service can assist in locating a variety of programs including early intervention services, medical resources, assistive technology, respite care, advocacy, home health care, and much more.
- Maternal and Child Health Hotline (800-722-2295 Voice/TTY)The Maternal and Child Health Hotline provides information on various programs for pregnant women, children and families. Some of these programs are: BadgerCare, Healthy Start, HealthCheck, Prenatal Care Coordination, WIC (Women, Infants, and Children Program), Wisconsin Medicaid Family Planning Waiver, and others)?