Click here for Membership Pricing
*Everyone Entering the Facility Must Pay Regular Admission*
*The pool facility will CLOSE 15 minutes after the pool closes*
- Children ages 3 and under need to be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian.
- Children between the ages of 4 and 6 need to be watched by parent/guardian at all times.
- Children ages 7 and under must be accompanied by a guardian 16 years of age or older.
- Individuals entering the facility must pay admission, even if just supervising/watching.
- No personal floatation devices are to be brought into the pool.
- Food, drink, gum, and tobacco are not allowed in pool area, unless pre-approved for special event, there is an assortment of snack foods and beverages in the facility for purchase.
- Individuals are required to shower before entering the water and after use of toilet facilities.
- Individuals with infections, or a disease that can be transmitted through the water, shall not be allowed into the pool.
- No running or rough play is allowed in locker rooms or pool area.
- Individuals wanting to swim in the deep end must pass a test given by a lifeguard beforehand.
- No animals or glassware is allowed in the facility.
- The facility is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Lifeguards are here to ensure safety, please listen to their requests.
- Individuals must be 42 inches tall to go down the slide.
- Individuals must go down feet first while sitting or laying on back.
- Individuals must go down one at a time.
- While entering slide, individual must hold onto steal bar while preparing to ride.
- Riders must exit the bottom before the next rider is permitted to enter.
- No toys or equipment are allowed on the slide while riding.
- Listen to lifeguards’ instruction on slide use.
- The pool will close when weather conditions are believed to be unsafe to open for the public.
- The pool will close when there is lightening.
- The pool will close when it is raining. (outdoor pool)
- The pool will close when air temperatures are to cold to open with an open air pool.
Information about the Klaas-Jonas Community Pool
The Klaas-Jonas Community Pool is located at 312 West Panther Drive in Ellsworth Wisconsin, next to the Ellsworth Community Middle School. This pool was built in 1999 and has a zero depth entry level that increases to 4’6’’. The length of the pool is 25 meters with 8 lap lanes beginning at a depth of 3’6’’ and increasing to 12’. This pool also offers a diving board and water slide.
We take pride in providing this pool 12 months of the year by offering an open air pool in the summer months and covering it with a dome during the winter months; providing warmth and originality for our year-round activities!
The Klaas-Jonas Community Pool offers many activities such as; water aerobic classes, lap swim, open swim, swimming lessons, movie nights, organized activities, the Ellsworth Triathlon and much more! Through these activities, the Aquatic Staff constantly strives to improve the physical, recreational, and social needs of the Ellsworth Community and its surrounding areas, by providing a positive atmosphere that encourages participation in all activities, for all ages, of the community.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web-site and we hope that you enjoy your experiences at the Klaas-Jonas Community Pool, as you are making memories that will last a lifetime!
For general information call the pool at 715-273-0754 and one of our lifeguard staff will help you.
For other information or to reserve the pool for an event contact:
Ann E. Anderson
Pool Director 715-273-0754
Athletic Director 715-273-3904